View My Stats

Monday 4 August 2014

"Be content with what you have; rejoice in the way things are. When you realise there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you" - Lao Tzu

I've lust after these boots for a couple of years but for whatever reason I could never justify them to myself.  And when I was ready to take the plunge my size was never available.  They come in so many colours and textures and while I was leaning towards the black leather I am so glad I ended up with navy suede.  They're so beautiful and so comfortable and the colour slots perfectly into my wardrobe and complements all the neutral colours I wear these days.  I'm wearing less and less black and loving these more every day.

I spent a couple of awesome hours in the kitchen tonight - chicken noodle soup, wontons (which are 11/10) and a stir fry.  More cooking tonight means more quality time with my girl tomorrow.  I cherish every smile and every cuddle.  Life is good.






Rag & Bone Newbury boots (here in navy), the black I really wanted and the black pair I think I will get next, Bassike tee, Witchery Coatigan - great price now with the spend & save. Zara jeans.  No accessories.  No make up.  No perfume.  So liberating.


A cheeky pyjama afternoon on Saturday.  Eating raspberries and reading books.

1 comment:

  1. Love your boots oh navy! I haven't seen the navy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.