View My Stats

Tuesday 19 November 2013

Time


Why is time going by so fast?  Each day is faster than the one before and each new month seems to roll around too quickly.  I seem to be overcome with guilt.  It's snowballing.  Nothing is ever good enough in my head.  The past week I've been doing a lot of spring cleaning.  I tend to feel guilty if I don't spend Ari's awake time doing stimulating activities with her and then when the day draws to a close I'm overwhelmed with the sheer amount of non baby related chores that I didn't get to do.  I've spent many nights over the last week or two up way past my bed time cleaning out every corner of the house.  Throwing out books, magazines, old paperwork, DVD's... cleaning windows, getting the laundry pile to zero.  Figuring out what the dress the baby in now that I'm sick of all of her winter clothes, yet summer weather is nowhere to be seen. And email.  Oh the email.  Why is it so hard for you to stop emailing me if I've unsubscribed from your mailing list you silly website??  You're no longer relevant to me.

I have a desk drawer to clean out during tomorrow's morning nap and I think I am done for the time being.  Maybe then I work on purging myself of the copious amounts of sugar I've been eating to cope? Not maybe, definitely. This dull headache needs to go.

4 comments:

  1. It never ends does it. I have a pile of paperwork to sort though today while Abs is at DC so once I pick her up it's just mummy and daughter time.
    And as for sugar... I must stop! I'm so so bad at the moment and don't know why! Though last night when I was cutting some watermelon for Abi I cut some up for me and ate it watching tele after she had gone to bed. Was lovely and refreshing and so much better for me than chocolate! Seeing as there's now only a packet of dark choc Tim tams in the fridge I'll savour them and not buy anymore when doing the shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh girl, i am feeling you here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling!

    I'm feeling the most guilt about not having a program of structured outings for L. Gymbaroo etc. All fallen by the way side since I've gotten back to work. Then again, my brothers and I turned out okay without it.

    At the end of the day, as long as we're all safe and well, then we've done a good job.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Mili its me.....come visit my blog...and don't worry about the clutter...it will all sort itself out in the end...have a good weekend.....xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.