View My Stats

Thursday 12 September 2013

Lip simple



Along with everything else I've streamlined and thrown out of my life were a bunch of lip products.  Lets face it, most of it was never used.  I just don't remember to apply them.

Now I'm down to 4 products which work and suit my complexion and every occasion.  Tick!  Undoubtedly they are all classic and popular product and for good reason.  What I love the most is that they can actually be layered with one another.  A little bit of the red pencil layered with a gloss creates a perfect bright pink lip.  The Dolce Vita lipstick is a perfect shade of nude/pink.  They all seem to work. And the rosebud salve will heal cracked or dry lips, as well as cuticles and any other blemishes.  It's a magic product.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:17 pm

    Rosebud Salve is amazing stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a big fan of lipstick pencils too.

    LOVING the Models Prefer gloss versions. Cheap but excellent staying power.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your choices! That NARS Dolce Vita is my absolute must have go to :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.