View My Stats

Wednesday 5 December 2012

Summer party looks

I am honestly banging my head against the wall in regards to my summer wardrobe.  I have two work Christmas parties. A myriad of family Christmas events.  A concert.  Two weddings.  And a baptismn.  On top of a two week holiday.  One thing is for sure, well two.  Fake tan will play a major part and I will shop my wardrobe as much as possible.  Well, what remains that I didn't get rid of throughout the year.

On Tuesday I am going to a concert with my girlfriends.  I'll be honest and admit that I am not a concert goer.  I'm not one for ringing ears and crowds, but they somehow talked me into seeing JLo.


Nail polish-OPI On Collins AvenueLipstick-Maybelline Coral Crush (truly suits every complexion), Ring-Maria Maria Adjustable Pod RingTop-Witchery, Bandage skirt - Kookai (similar at Forever New)Clutch-ZaraShoes-Christian Louboutin Decollete


For the work Christmas party (and at least one of the weddings) I have tracked down the very last knee length version of this dress in a raspberry pink.  I'm thinking a nude peeptoe pump or wedge, more fake tan and nude/bronze make up and accessories.  


I am really into bright nails and lips this season.  A cheap and wonderful way to update any look over the party season. OPI Cajun Shrimp should be in every beauty cupboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.