View My Stats

Monday 18 June 2012

Yarra Valley

I am (mostly) a city girl and love the metropolitan life.  But equally so I have an intense need for the countryside.  As much as I love my bucket of hair products and high heels I equally adore fresh air, muddy walks, trees and open space.  As a child I spent my summers with my grandparents in their village, chasing chickens and getting lost in the fields with our dog, Meri. 


Lucky then that within an hour drive out of Melbourne, there is plenty of open space and fresh air.








Hat-Sportsgirl Florentina, Fur Wrap-Scanlan & Theodore, Vest-MK2K, Leggings-Supre, Boots-Zomp

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the Yarra Valley. Haven't made it over to Chandon yet, hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.