View My Stats

Thursday 24 May 2012

Black & Gold

I can't wait for this week to be over.  It feels like everyone wants everything done yesterday and the pressure is immense.  I've found myself tucked into the corner working breathlessly-an open plan office isn't always the best idea.  Sometimes space and quiet to hear yourself think is a godsend when you feel like the world load is caving in.




Silk blouse-Scanlan&Theodore, Skirt-Cue Gold Jacquard Tween Skirt, Clutch-Witchery hard leopard print clutch, Earrings-Forever New, Ring&Bangle-Melinda Maria



5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look, darling!
    Love that skirt!

    Deep breath ~ it's almost the weekend :)

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is so incredibly chic! I love the sheer top and that adorable clutch. I know what you mean about work - I really work better when it's quiet and I can think alone!

    x
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:40 am

    It's Friday!!!
    I'm sure things will be better toot sweet.
    Loving this outfit and your hair lady.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome! love your shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:54 am

    Also, it could only require a little over three
    years to complete. The precise assortment of hrs might be distinctive basically by neighborhood laws and regulations and the studying
    institution. Step 3: Determine the goal(s) you would like to achieve during each session.
    Review my site :: help for depression without drugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.