View My Stats

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Confessions of a sugar addict...









I got carried away. 

Last Thursday I was at the Camilla & Marc afternoon tea, chatting to Camilla herself and some other lovely ladies, and the next thing I know a giant plate of macarons appears in front of me.  The same me who hadn't touched sugar in weeks and who without thinking grabbed 2 macarons, and then two more... and then two more.  JUST LIKE THAT. 

It set off an out of control sugar binge for 5 straight days, so bad that I'm sick and lethargic today. 

Back to the drawing board for me.

1 comment:

  1. I'm there with you. 6 weeks no sugar and easter hit me like a brick. Lindt eggs, Ferrero eggs, chocolate eggs everywhere. No.more.sugar. Feel much better without it! We can do it!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.