View My Stats

Sunday 11 March 2012

First world problems...


My internet died this week.  During the busiest month of the year for those living (and blogging) in Melbourne - Fashion Festival, F1 parties, Food and Wine Festival, Comedy Festival, French Film Festival and every Oscar nominated film being released at the same time... phew!  Add to that a kitchen renovation (a self managed one, mind you) and a naturopath prescribed detox that has me waking one in a cold sweat at 2am one morning and shivering the next.  

But all is well that ends well.  

I have most of the day to blog while dad replasters the kitchen walls (I love you dad)... and I'm continuing to sell most of my belongings on eBay.  I vowed to reclaim my life back in 2012 and I have not wavered.  And after spending a year searching for an affordable sheepskin for my bedroom, I'm beside myself at having finally found one!

How are your resolutions holding up??

2 comments:

  1. that's really exciting. i would be so excited to see the finished look of the kitchen. LOL.

    Shoetopia Giveaway -- 3 winners. Come and join! :D

    :)
    Carrie
    http://readmylifeascarrie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking pretty good! I can't wait to see it once it is finished!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.