View My Stats

Sunday 26 June 2011

Colour blocking: 101

As the days get shorter and it's still pretty much dark when I'm leaving in the morning I'm trying my best not to resort to my uniform of layered knits every morning.  And it's amazing what a little bit of bronzer (NARS Laguna to be precise) does to pep me up on a cold morning.

I've been putting in some serious overtime this weekend (thanks June 30), but did take some time out to enjoy the winter sunshine and have breakfast at my favourite cafe.  Also really looking forward to attending the ballet tomorrow night.  Melbourne puts on really great indoor activities to pass the (long) winter.

Hope you all had a great weekend! X







Zara top
A-Store skirt
Cue belt
Wolford tights
ASOS boots
Le Specs sunnies
Plastic bangles from Bali




13 comments:

  1. Hi girl :)
    Well my weekend was pretty great, and I have made some new plans for this autumn that i think will help kick start a few things:)

    Hope you have are having a great Sunday in Australia:)
    glad to "know"you....

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your loo the top looks so so amzaing i love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:39 pm

    LOL thanks for the funny comment hehehe xx
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colour of that top, it suits you so well! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super cute outfit--I love those booties!! xo-C

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour of your top, very pretty!

    Laura - White Winters

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bright green top pared down with the black skirt. Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The green colour is awesome! Really cool outfit!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the red bangle for an extra emphasis. The green looks great on you!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Babe! Such a cool blog, love your style! Would you like to follow each other? love m

    ReplyDelete
  11. There's nothing better to stand out from the usual winter drab dressing than a pop of colour. This one suits you well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awesome combo, love the pop of green and then the red bangle...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous3:08 pm

    Hey Mili :)

    Nada here. This outfit is awesome. And that pizza place had great pizza - we must do dinner again sometime. Love reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.