View My Stats

Sunday 5 December 2010

Starting summer in Sydney..

It's fair to say the entire eastern seaboard of Australia had a real summer weekend.  The iPhone lied and made me believe that it would be raining all weekend, but alas the sun was shining in Sydney and it was too hot to wear jeans.  Not that I'm complaining.  I was blissfully happy even if suffering in the heat.  But one must suffer when they travel with a tiny carry on bag.






Sportsgirl top




Raspberry AND pistachio 


Sydney Harbour bridge, with Jim Clark's $100 million yacht spoiling the view.  It's apparently the world's largest privately owned sail boat - and hosted the who's who of Sydney society yesterday.


Fleur Wood top, sass & bide jeans, Witchery sandals




Hope you all had a splendid weekend, whatever it was that you were doing.  I must prepare for Christmas this week.  I must!

12 comments:

  1. I miss Sydney like whoa. I studied abroad there for a semester, and lived in Coogee Beach. It was so lovely, I want to go back to Oz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:56 am

    Hey,

    Thanks for sharing this link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at sheworeitwell.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


    Thanks,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi girl:)
    I miss Australia...soooo much:)
    Specially the very hot weather compared to the cold we are getting at the moment...

    I borrowed one of your fashion - snow photos...hope thats oki?
    I linked back to your blog

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh...I wish I was there - in the middle of summer right now. What a cool Christmas tree - with the kangaroo decorations. Love it!

    Also adore your pink nail polish. Is it an international brand? I want that same colour right now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SP - feel free to borrow whatever you like from the blog :))

    Sniff - the nailpolish is OPI - Got a hot date tonight. So it's certainly an international brand! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your tank w/the sparkly trim. Gah!! And ps-sassy denim, too!!

    So jealous it's so warm there. We're freezing in the wind and rain here. Ugh. Is it at least Spring YET?

    xo,
    c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you had a great weekend even though a little warm in your jeans! Love the Sportsgirl top - I was contemplating the exact same one today for my daughter - thought it looked very Sass and Bide - esque (her most favourite Australian designers) X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous of how warm it looks!!! I want to visit sydney:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SE - definitely recommend the top. It's so pretty and very S&B.

    Krystal - Sydney is one of my favourite places in the world.. for sure! I love that it's built around the water and has so many amazing beaches in the actual city!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your black top..nice photos.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aha! Found a new bottle of the Opi polish on Ebay. Thanks! Hopefully it'll look at least half as good on my dried out excuses for nails (thanks to paining) as it does on your perfectly manicured hands.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.