View My Stats

Thursday 16 December 2010

Maryna Linchuck in Chanel - Vogue Germany January 2011

I am completely mesmerised by this cover.  One of the best Vogue covers I've seen in a long time.  Exactly what Vogue is all about.  I'm sure Maryna is set for a big year in 2011.  As much as I love and can relate to the content of American and Australian Vogue, I love the almost unattainable high fashion of their European counter parts.  Picking up a cover like this is infinitely more inspiring than a Jennifer Aniston cover.  It's a dream.





images from fashionspot user scans



2 comments:

  1. Love the cover too!

    Agree with that beyond perfect sheen the European Vogues have in their editorial and covers.

    SSG xxx

    Sydney Shop Girl blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more! She is about to explode...what a beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.