View My Stats

Tuesday 30 November 2010

The end is near...

I am a mere 24 hours away from competing my studies for the year (lets not think about the ugly 3 hour monster I have to sit tomorrow at 0930 hours)


The house needs a major clean (including the oven - which may require professional help).  I have a huge book of vegan recipes that I'm also itching to try.  As well as devouring the Christmas issue of Gourmet Traveller and earmarking the goodies I want to cook this summer.  Not to mention a day trip and lunch at a winery, a trip or two to the beach and bits and pieces to finalise for the trip AND a trip to Sydney this weekend.  PHEW.


I went completely out of my comfort zone for a dinner party last week and dressed ULTRA GIRLY!  Two people said I looked like Olivia Palermo (yes please!)  I'm usually such a minimalist dresser and felt like playing dress up that night.



zayt dress
french connection angora cardi
scanlan & theodore belt
sportsgirl necklace

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck with the exam and I love your outfit. Very Palermo indeed.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The necklace is beyond gorge! And i love the belt...I have a similar one and wear it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:11 pm

    Good luck with the exam!

    Loving that outfit, very soft and lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.