View My Stats

Tuesday 12 October 2010

“Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more” Anthony Robbins

There are many people who have but not as many who give, so it's with great delight that I tell you all about Mia's eBay auction, with all proceeds going to the Breast Cancer Network.  Mia is auctioning off 48 amazing Gucci, Dior, Chloe, YSL, Stephen Sprouse LV, Sass & Bide, Proenza Schouler, Alexander Wang etc etc etc items for this worthy cause, with items added daily.  Everything is 100% authentic with prices starting at $0.99.  There are items especially purchased for the auction during Mia's recent trip to Paris. 

Not only will you be giving, but you'll also be getting a lovely designer item in return. 

Breast cancer is the most common cancer amongst women in Australia and the number of women diagnosed each year is unfortunately increasing with one in nine women diagnosed with the disease before the age of 85.

October is breast cancer awareness month.  Do a self assessment, see a docter if something doesn't look or feel right and help fight the disease.

Happy bidding!


Link to Mia's auction




1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:44 am

    Hmm it seems like your site ate my first comment (it was super long)
    so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your
    blog. I as well am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any tips and hints for novice blog writers? I'd really appreciate it.


    Feel free to visit my webpage Registry Cleaner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.