View My Stats

Friday 17 September 2010

The upcoming season is all Stella and Phoebe... sleek minimal lines, structured camel coats, classic pumps.  It's all about being a lady.  But I wonder how long this trend will last?  Is it a trend that will actually be embraced by the young generation...? I suppose when you are in your 20's you can get away with experimenting a bit more, leaving the sleek and minimal for your 30's and beyond.

Reading through my Vogue this week, the Andrew Marc FW 2010/2011 campaign caught my eye, reigniting my love affair with Emmanuelle Alt's style all over again.




I'm officially coveting those leather trousers... beginning NOW.

3 comments:

  1. I spent the evening (sad to admit) thinking about leather pants, leather leggings in particular. I don't know what is wrong with me!! Then I come over here and see your post. Great minds think alike? Or two women out their obsessed minds?

    Your birthday items have been assembled and now to get them into the mail!!

    xoxo,
    Carrie
    Have a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi girl:)
    Loved the styling in these pictures:)
    Thanks for sharing...

    Have a good day - SP

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how many times I have stopped at that ad - espesh the photo with the fur vest and those pants - OH THOSE PANTS. Tis the reason I have just recently included them on my wish list for fall (of course, a much cheaper faux version). Loves. Them.

    Merci,
    Shannan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.