View My Stats

Thursday 12 August 2010

Things I'm ordering for summer... WOODFORD & CO

I love the fact that I can preorder things and not worry about it.  Once it warms up a bit, things start trickling in the mail and I can avoid the cheaps and the nasties at the chain stores.

I think I have the foundations for summer, but I do want...

  • some new gold flat sandals
  • a new tan leather handbag - the other one has seen better days
  • couple of new things to mix and match with existing things.
Here's some stuff I've just ordered that should arrive in September.  Woodford & Co is lovely and very reasonabily priced.





All items & images from WOODFORD & CO

12 comments:

  1. They are some gorgeous clothes!
    Do you mind if I ask where you pre-ordered them from?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gillian

    Check out runwaygirl.com.au - top right hand corner!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! Now to practice restraint.... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these things...okay now did you get that fabulous hat??? I am so jealous that summer is coming for you (happy too!) - we got robbed!

    xoxo,
    carrie

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi there!
    I love these pieces. They are gorgeous...
    Thanks for commenting on my blog..I wonder what your memorable trip was to NYC :o) ?
    Anyways, take care
    Best wishes,
    Reina
    www.maisonmarrakech2010.blogspot.com

    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is the best kind of mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos..
    and the pieces are stunning
    Lovely blog
    LOx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all awesome pieces. I love ordering things and almost feeling surprised when they come in the mail.

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Carrie, no didn't get the hat. I already have too many and I'm not sure if the hat is part of their collection!

    Summer in Melbourne isn't really summer. It doesn't get to 20C/65F before Christmas. We get about a month of warmth and some 45C/120F+ days to make up for it, before it's winter again in April.

    :((

    My parents live in QLD, which is my escape for a couple of weeks in January - day trips to Byron Bay - YES PLEASE!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just adore woodford & co so much. And I agree about pre ordering, so good!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such beautiful references...I want it all!
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.