View My Stats

Tuesday 8 June 2010

For the love of leather

If you follow me on twitter, you will know that I've been searching high and low for the following items for well over a year:

1) a black leather bag

2) a black leather mini skirt

I have not had any luck finding neither.  Imagine my reaction when I found this sass & bide leather mini, at 30% off via our friends at mycatwalk.com.au?

Except, I can't convince B to let me buy the trench coat, let alone a black leather mini skirt.  Darn it.  Married life is good, isn't it?


4 comments:

  1. omg i need to hit the lotto so i can buy the trench and the skirt for you.

    ohhhhhh the skirt. sass & bide?! 30% off??

    maybe there's some kind of karma floating around out there and you'll see it at 50% off and THEN you can get it...i believe in these things. it's happened to me before.

    ps - you make me want to get one of those twitter things. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be THE most perfect leather mini skirt I have ever seen! I want it too! I bet I wouldn't be able to convince the husband to let me buy it either...so I feel your pain. :):) How cute are those shoes too by the way!??

    Happy Tuesday, Love!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS. I just commented on your Seattle post by the way! Thank you for tagging me, I'm excited to do it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.