View My Stats

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Chanel Cruise 2011

It's been a long 2 years since my last summer in Europe.  Melbourne winters may not seem so harsh when you look at the temps (4C at night, about 13C during the day), but believe me, the winds from the Antarctica go straight through to the bones, no matter how many layers you're wearing.

The Chanel Cruise show was presented in St Tropez last week. 

Karl can be a bit stuffy, but this collection was so summer appropriate.. It had a lovely, carefree, bohemian feel to it.  Perfect for lounging around the French Riviera, after you've left your ordinary life behind.  Sigh






Anja Rubik in my favourite look.. a printed, light caftan with gold sandals.. love



style.com

7 comments:

  1. I just love that the runway was outdoors. SO creative. These earth tones are beautiful and perfect for summer.

    :) Marcie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good grief. The caftan in the first photo just brought tears to my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anja Rubik is defo the best look! It makes me want to book a holiday and buy the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that 1st dress. Thank you for bringing us this selection. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. i lovee chanels cruise line! i was going to do a write on up my blog!@ fabolous blog.. will follow you now on bloglovin'!

    www.fashionprovocateur.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it all! It looks so beautiful and comfy!

    xo
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:57 pm

    We are a gaggle of volunteers and opening
    a new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with useful
    info to work on. You have performed an impressive task
    and our whole group can be thankful to you.
    Check out my blog post The Tao of Badass Review

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment.